Permeable Pavers Details
A superior alternative to concrete permeable pavers, AZEK® Permeable Pavers, combined with an open-graded base, drastically reduces runoff. Paver joints are filled with small stones and independently tested at an infiltration rate of over 480 inches per hour.
Whereas installing concrete or clay pavers is a timely and frustrating process, AZEK makes installation easy. AZEK Pavers are one-third the weight of traditional pavers, and our easy-to-use patented grid system automatically aligns, spaces and secures the pavers, reducing installation time by two-thirds.
Americans with Disabilities Act Compliant
AZEK’s Permeable Pavers are slip resistant and manufactured with spacer lugs that are engineered to maintain a precise 0.275″ space between pavers, ensuring ADA compliance.
Beauty —and benefits— that last
Made with high performance composite material: Durable, long-lasting recycled tires and plastics. Other benefits of AZEK Pavers include:
- Made with high-performance materials: Up to 95% recycled materials
- Engineered to last: Resistant to harsh weather, mold, mildew and moisture damage
- Designed to inspire: Beautiful colors that resist stains, scratches and cracking
- Crafted for enjoyment: Quick and easy installation with a patented grid system, reducing install time by two-thirds, no sealing for protection or efflorescence
- Protected for you: Limited 10-year warranty, limited lifetime warranty against cracking in residential applications
Pavers, reinvented responsibly
The AZEK Pavers manufacturing process utilizes up to 95% post-consumer recycled materials (scrap tires and plastics), wastes no water, and when compared to concrete paver manufacturing, requires 94% less energy and releases 96% less carbon dioxide.
*Color and finish will weather over time. Weathering occurs as a function of environment, moisture, sunlight, heat, time and other variables, which vary by region/geography and typically takes anywhere from 3-24 months. Weathering is aesthetic and not a product performance issue covered under the AZEK Paver Warranty.