ADA Handrail Details
Add an Americans with Disabilities Act-compliant handrail to any AZEK Rail profile.
- Meets IRC and IBC handrail test requirements
- Is the only ADA rail system to have a published test report with AZEK’s existing rail products
- Offers 13 basic components to build a graspable handrail
- Is easy to install and eliminates confusion about which parts and pieces to use on a project
- Offers easy versatility to accommodate numerous stair designs and layouts.
AZEK ADA Handrail Components include a 104″ PVC handrail; 90 Degree return or Straight Wall return with aluminum retainer; cast aluminum, powder coated brackets; aluminum rail joiners; PVC end caps and caps to cover screws. As with any design, it is always recommended to check local building codes to ensure compliance with local regulations.